What if my ID won't scan?
If you're having trouble getting your ID to scan, here are some tips:
- Try putting your ID on a contrasting background, like a dark table.
- Turn your phone horizontal so that you capture your full ID in the capture box on screen.
- Avoid glare from being next to a window.
- If submitting your passport as ID, you only need to take the image of the photo page.
- If this still doesn’t work, try taking a full screen photo of your ID, ensuring it’s nice and clear, and upload the image manually.
Also, please make sure you are using a supported browser. These include:
- On Desktop – Microsoft Edge 16 +, Chrome 67.0 + and Firefox 53 +
- On Apple devices – Safari/iOS 11.2 + only
- On Android Devices – Chrome for Android 67.0 +, Android OS Version 4.1 + or Firefox for Android 63+
- Samsung devices – Samsung Internet Browser 7.2-8.2 / 9.2 +